Friday 14 March 2008

Vicar of Dibley

O yehh, i got Vicar Of Dibley! =P

When their vicar passed away in the middle of a service, the inhabitants of the small Oxfordshire village of Dibley expected his replacement to be another old man with a beard, a Bible and bad breath.

Geraldine Grainger is the jolly, down-to-earth female vicar of Dibley, a small country village inhabited by oddballs. After overcoming the town's initial shock at her gender Geraldine helps to improve the village.

It was voted 3rd in a poll of the twenty best british sitcoms on www.sitcom.co.uk



1 comment:

CJ said...

I wouldn't say I was a fan of the show but I did kind of dip in and out when there wasn't anything else on. I always enjoyed it though when I did see it. There will be lots on this very popular show and plenty on Richard curtis who also created Blackadder.